Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Where the light is




It's Tuesday, and that means pictures day!


I went on to TopGear.com this morning and I found this. Now, if you don't have a sister who studied photography, you'll probably think this was made on a computer, right? Well, you'd be wrong...


A camera has a function called a slow shutter, now some of the more expensive ones can go up to more than an hour with their shutter open, capturing every light movement in that hour. And what this guys did, was to use that open shutter to make cars come to life in the picture! Amazing, right?


It probably took them quite a while to get these right, which is worth it at the end of the day. I'd sell my current car portraits(if I had any) and replace them with these. So, good job, guys! I like it!

No comments: