Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gillet Vertigo.5 Spirit - Belgian born!

 I'm sure you've never heard of the Gillet Vertigo 5 Spirit, right? Neither have I!


This car comes from Belgium, a place where one of the most prestigious race tracks in the world are found, embedded into the most beautiful landscape in the mountains between Spa and Stavelot.
But I'm not convinced this is as good a car as the racetrack they built....


Take a look at it, it looks like a R34 Skyline that went wrong at the front, then some kind of TVR at the back. Not my kind of car.


I'll rather check out a whole catalogue of new cars for sale than look at this thing... But I guess that's just me:)


So, the question is, can Belgium make a good supercar? It boasts a Maserati 4.2 litre V8 at least. Maybe that's the best thing about the car? Who knows? Give me your thoughts.

No comments: