Monday, January 24, 2011

750 horses from a Porsche!!

 I bet you won't find this in any online classifieds?


This is a tuned version of the Porsche Panamera and it sets out a whopping 750 bhp!!


Now, as you know, the Panamera is Porsche's first attempt at a four door saloon, and to my mind, it worked beautifully...
This tuned version may get you from point A to point B a lot faster than the original version, but still, I'd try the original out.


It might not be the prettiest car Porsche has ever made, but it goes like mad! and now, you can put extra passengers in the back to experience the sensational driving with you!


You might even go as far as to have a road trip with this car! Taking you and the family to a remote holiday destination and enjoying the drive more than the holiday!! I know that would be the case should I be driving ;)


What do you think? Panamera? Cool or uncool?

No comments: