Friday, October 8, 2010

Muscle doesn't get better than Hennessey!

If you're not familiar with muscle cars, I'm sure you're not American or you don't watch any television. But these guys at Hennessey really know their way around American muscle!


This here, is their latest creation, the Hennessey Chevrolet Camaro, and the only thing I can see wrong with it, is that its roof went missing!
Other from that, She looks pretty good! She has a whopping 755 horse power, just like you'd expect from a tuned muscle car. But still, the problem remains. If you're going to give this car the beans, she'll make sure of it that you look like an 80s rock star when you eventually had enough.


I guess a car can be a hairdresser too?


Either way, I'd consider selling my old car and buying me one of these. You'd certainly impress a lot of people with your new car and you can easily just jump into it without opening any doors, then blast off at the speed of sound. What more do you want?

No comments: